This copyright statement applies to all photography & images found on this website. Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
All images © copyright 2007-2017 Bipyo.com. All rights reserved.
I. Proprietary Rights
The photographs contained on this, and any other site under the bipyo.com domain, are the property of bipyo.com and are protected by United States and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in this site, are the property of bipyo.com.
No permission, either expressed or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the photographs contained on bipyo.com other than that which is related to the normal “caching” practices of web browsers and activities such as downloading solely for your personal enjoyment. No parties/individuals visiting or viewing images from bipyo.com may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the photographs found herein. Express written permission must be granted on behalf of the photographer (copyright holder, bipyo.com), in order to use these photographs for any purpose that is not outlined above.
Your use of bipyo.com or viewing of this statement indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
II. Personal Use Criteria
The following are a list of conditions where bipyo.com gives individuals permission to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
- You may print a copy of any photograph for personal reference without further permission.
- Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. for free so long as proper credit/citation is given, without my further permission.
- Anyone can download images from Desktops / Wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on screen on any personal computer that is not being used for commercial or public viewing purposes.
III. Free Web Usage Criteria
The following conditions define authorization for usage of images on the web free of charge so long as proper attribution of copyright is given to bipyo.com in said attribution:
- You may link to the images on pages you maintain for yourself for personal, non-commercial use.
- If you are preparing FREE online site guides for other photographers, bloggers, and photograph forums, you may use these images BUT ONLY IF YOU ATTRIBUTE THEM AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IV. Commercial Use
Those persons who wish to use the photography found on this site in a commercial fashion must receive written consent from bipyo.com prior to its commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to [email protected] In that e-mail the following should be addressed:
- Image(s) you would like to use.
- Where they will be displayed.
- How they will be displayed.
- Intent of its display.
- Duration of their public viewing.
- Any other information you feel would be useful.
Any commercial use of images without prior consent is a violation of United States and International copyright law.
V. Copyright Protection Tactics
In attempts to maintain the integrity of the copyrighted photographs found on this site, several copyright protection methods have been utilized. Some of these tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Placement of watermarks
- Resizing of images
- Conversion of images to low resolution for web use
IV. Copyright Infringement is Serious
The act of infringing on a copyright is a very serious business and is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment. You are welcome to copy the hyperlinks to other sites found on bipyo.com; however, I ask that you do not copy any of the graphics, photographs, or articles from this site for your own use (other than the terms stated above). Doing so is an infringement of United States and International copyright laws.